Procrastinators rejoice! It’s that time of year again to buy all the gifts at the last minute. Allow Country Archer to help you with our Jerky Lover's Holiday Gift Guide!
Our delicious, savory jerky can be a fun gift for a friend or a cool stocking-stuffer for a family member. And our gift options go well beyond jerky. Eliminate the guesswork of gift-giving and avoid the holiday hurry by purchasing a few of the following items.
Maintaining a proper diet is an essential part of staying in peak physical shape. If you know someone who hits the gym, field, or court regularly, get them Country Archer bites that are high in protein and low in calories. Check out weight training and cardio gifts for athletes, as well.
1. Take your pick of Country Archer jerky: Original flavor, teriyaki, mango habanero, hatch Chile, hickory-smoked turkey – the list goes on and on. Choose the flavor or flavors that suit your athletic friend’s taste buds.
2. TRX All in One Suspension Training System: Full body workouts made easy. Fully functional for home, travel, and outdoor use. A gift for someone who loves to exercise but hardly has the time to get to the gym on a routine basis.
3. Freeze Sleeve: Cold compression therapy for those aching muscles and joints. It comes in a variety of sizes and colors. A gift for someone who wants to keep active but needs a little help.
4. Mini Band: Resistance bands you can take anywhere. Use them for lateral steps and shoulder stabilization exercises. A gift for someone who participates in activities that require excellent quickness and flexibility.
5. Plantronics BackBeat Fit Wireless Headphones: Workout headphones that are sweatproof, waterproof, and Bluetooth equipped. They also include a reflective finish to help with visibility. A gift for an avid jogger or gym rat.
Jerky is a splendid gift for those who are always on the go. Your traveling comrade can slip a few beef jerky packs into his or her carry-on bag before a flight or into a backpack before a hike. There are all sorts of easy-fit essentials that can simplify travel. Here are the best gifts for travelers:
1. Take your pick of Country Archer sticks: Choose from pineapple pork, maple pork, sweet jalapeño, and many more for a delicious, protein-packed snack for the friend that’s constantly on-the-go.
2. Hydro Flask: Keeps drinks cold or hot. This stainless-steel bottle is the real deal, as it consists of a slip-free grip and technology that maintains internal temperatures for a long time. A gift for ANYONE.
3. Minimergency Kit for Him and Her: Get all the travel essentials in one small kit. Have your choice of countless creative options, and feel free to customize for a personal touch. A gift for someone who travels a lot, but also appreciates style.
4. myCharge HubMax Portable Charger: A purposeful item that can fit in any travel bag. Said to charge three times faster than the original Apple iPhone charger Cube. A gift for someone who frequently travels for business.
5. Trtl Travel Pillow: Comfortable and soft neck support with adjustable fastening. It’s half the size of a U-shaped travel pillow, making it very easy to pack. A gift for a friend who spends a good chunk of their time on airplanes.
Everyone knows a foodie – someone who loves to eat and try new foods. Gifts for foodies are practically endless, as you can surprise them with an innovative cooking tool, a gift card to a “happening” restaurant, or new, exotic foods. Start with these options:
2. Ninja Multi-Cooker: Pressure cooker, steamer, and air fryer all in one that makes meals in minutes. Try these 10 meaty meal prep recipes. A gift for someone who wants to take up cooking at the turn of the year.
3. Charcuterie Board: Rarely do you dip into a holiday spread that doesn’t include a charcuterie board. Cured meats, artisanal cheeses, and savory jerky make up the perfect-sized snacks for guests, whether someone is hosting a Christmas party or Super Bowl party. A gift for someone who loves to entertain friends and family.
4. Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit: Anything and everything someone needs to invent hot sauce. The gift recipient can choose from an array of peppers, vinegars, and additional spices. A gift for a friend or family member who seems to add hot sauce to a meal unusually often.
5. Grilling Spice Blends: Nothing tops off a piece of finely-grilled beef like the right seasoning -- and the right amount of seasoning. Consider any seasoning doubts expired with endless blending options. A gift for the avid griller.
Happy holidays from Country Archer! We hope our guide lessens the pressure of gift-giving and opens up more time for seasonal cheer. Get some beef jerky to munch on for yourself during your time off!
Save or Pin for later: