Mom, Momma, Mum, Madre, Mother, Chef Mom, America’s Next Top Mom, Momma Mia, Moma, Mom-tana, Mother Dearest. Whatever you call her, just make sure you show the love this Mother’s Day. Don’t get her another box of chocolates and last minute card with a chicken scratch post script. This is the year you give her an experience that will last well beyond May 14th. And while all moms are different, we can pretty much guarantee that a little R&R will make every mom smile. So, peruse through this list of retreats for inspiration to secure “favorite child status” for at least a few months.
1. Esalen Institute – California
2. Kalani – Hawaii
3. Feathered Pipe Ranch – Montana
4. Shambhala Mountain Center – Colorado
5. The Omega Institute – New York
6. Art of Living Retreat – North Carolina