Welcome back to the Country Archer blog! Today we're spicing things up by sharing some unique and flavorful organic beef jerky recipes. We'll show you how our high-quality organic beef jerky isn't just a snack—it's a versatile ingredient that can add a protein punch and some serious zest to your meals.
Recipe 1: Spicy Jerky and Veggie Stir Fry
This Asian-inspired dish is a delightful mix of sautéed vegetables and our tangy Country Archer Grass Fed Spicy Sesame Garlic Beef Jerky. It's a deliciously spicy, protein-packed, and nutrient-rich meal.
- 1 packet of Country Archer Grass Fed Spicy Sesame Garlic Beef Jerky
- Assorted fresh vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli, snow peas)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce (or tamari for a gluten-free option)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- Cooked rice for serving
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until they begin to soften.
- Cut the beef jerky into bite-size pieces and add it to the pan. Stir well.
- Pour the soy sauce over the mixture, stir again, and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve your stir-fry over a bed of cooked rice, and voila! You have a mouthwatering meal.
Recipe 2: Beef Jerky Trail Mix
Turn your snack time up a notch with this Beef Jerky Trail Mix. It's a satisfying blend of sweet, salty, and smoky flavors that will keep your energy levels high throughout the day.
- 1 packet of Country Archer Original Beef Jerky
- 1 cup of mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts)
- ½ cup of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries)
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Cut the beef jerky into small, bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the beef jerky pieces, nuts, dried fruit, and chocolate chips.
- Store your trail mix in an airtight container or divide it into individual serving sizes for a quick grab-and-go snack.
These are just two ways you can use Country Archer's natural beef jerky in your cooking. The possibilities are endless when you have a delicious, organic ingredient at your fingertips.
Taste the difference grass fed makes with Country Archer. We're committed to providing you with tasty, high-quality, all natural beef jerky that fits into your healthy lifestyle. Our organic beef jerky recipes aren't just great-tasting, but they also provide an excellent source of protein.
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog for more delicious recipes and insights into your favorite jerky products.